GUIDE TO HIRING A CATERER FOR YOUR EVENT!
You planned on celebrating and getting your guests to come over. Whether your event is large or small scale, it is important to find the right caterer to assist you on your special day.
Guests are happy and you are relief from the stress. If you love the idea—but are unsure how to start — Here’s a guide to hiring a caterer. HausofEvents looks at some basic questions in making a good selection on selecting the correct caterer for you.
- How long have you been in business?
- What is the minimum number of paxs do we need to order for?
- Can you provide references for other clients you’ve worked with?
- Would you be willing to work within my budget?
- Can you assist us in menu planning if necessary?
- Are you willing to custom made your menu according to my request?
- Are the foods prepared in your kitchen and is it homemade?
- Are plates, napkins, silverware, and serving utensils included in the price? If not what would the cost be?
- For upscale events, do you offer premium serving chafers, plates, silverware, tablecloths? If yes, what is the cost?